From helping you focus on, plan and take the actions to achieve what you desire in any area of your life, to Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Creative Visualisations and Guided Meditations, Hypnosis, Natural Healing and more, you can find the help you need to achieve all your personal and business goals.
As you navigate through your personal and business life and think about your health, family, social and interpersonal engagements, and many other themes in your life, you may want to explore different ways to achieve your desired results. In addition to experiencing the benefits that are provided by the use of these tools in the coaching context, you can also learn to confidently and effectively apply many of the techniques on a day to day basis, some so naturally that you need not be concerned about finding a special time or space to do so.
Coaching Dialogue for Personal Development
Coaching dialogue, whether a Skype discussion or a personal discussion at the office, is a powerful way to guide people to find answers to the questions that will allow them to improve various aspects of their lives and to achieve the goals they set for themselves. These include, amongst others:
- Clarifying what you want to achieve and to allowing you to consider options via powerful coaching questions
- Understanding how emotions impact your thoughts (and vice versa) and how your thoughts and emotions affect your action plans and ultimately, your life
- Removing blocks that keep you from achieving those outcomes
- Aligning goals with your values and aspirations
- Inspiring and motivating you during the process of executing your plans or living your life
There may be a host of factors that is currently preventing you from having what you want, whether on an emotional, mental, social or spiritual level. Removing "blocks" or limiting factors can dramatically change your perspective, your attitude and how you feel about events and circumstances. Through these changes what may have seemed insurmountable no longer has the power to keep you from reaching and moving forward.
In today’ fast paced work environment, it is imperative that businesses meet the challenges in their world quickly and efficiently.
Developing entrepreneurship and an entrepreneurial spirit allow business owners and leaders to achieve results that support business growth and viability. A variety of business needs can be addressed with business coaching, using standard coaching tools and applying our Executive and Entrepreneurial techniques:
- Motivation, focus, commitment and decisiveness
- Developing effective communication and decision strategies
- Confidence through dealing with performance anxiety and needs that can interfere such as control, recognition and so forth
- Developing the leadership qualities needed to be successful as leader in your organisation
- Understanding the personal focus areas critical for enhancing your business performance
- Effective time management, etc.
We offer tailor made leadership development programs for business leaders, executed on a one to one basis.
NLP Coaching techniques
The above techniques are used throughout the coaching process and provide tools to use your thoughts, your language and your behaviour in a manner that creates the outcomes that you desire:
- It is a way of building additional internal resources to assist you in the journey that you are undertaking (i.e. confidence, patience, creative thinking, and much more
- It assists with developing awareness of how your personal perception shapes your reality and allows you to consider different viewpoints, fostering flexible thinking
- It is a powerful way to assist you to develop highly effective problem solving skills that can be applied in many different situations
There are a host of these techniques that are useful for different situations, and to name but a few:
- Changing habitual patterns of behaviour allowing you to achieve your desired results
- Removing triggers that result in unwanted emotional responses
- Instilling more effective motivational triggers
- Timeline therapy, so that past events become simply that – part of your history, without exercising power over behaviour and decisions in the present and for the future
- Removing irrational fears and phobias
Creative Visualization and Guided Meditation
Creative Visualization (assists you to use your five senses and your imagination in a manner that strengthens motivation creative thinking, flexibility and creative problem solving.
Guided meditation supports stress reduction, allowing you to feel relaxed and focus your attention on that which you regard as important. A calm disposition conserves physical energy which you need to for concentration, problem solving and creative thinking.
If your world of thoughts are populated by negative self-talk or by ideas that limit your potential, determination and motivation, learning how to use visualization and meditation techniques can dramatically alter the content of that world, allowing you to experience a new depth of happiness and resilience that can naturally allow your to function optimally in your daily life as well as during difficult times.
Hypnosis is an effective tool to resolve emotional, motivational and behavioural challenges, or to strengthen thought patterns that optimise creativity and flexibility. Through hypnosis we engage the unconscious to deal with previously unknown factors that influence emotions, thought or behaviour or to create the vision of the future that you desire, making clear the actions that you need to take to reach that outcome.
Examples of the areas and specific topics that are addressed via hypnosis are:
- Increasing motivation
- Enhancing concentration and focus
- Stress management
- Gaining confidence and self worth
- Eliminating procrastination
- Improving health
NAET and Energy Healing
NAET is the acronym for Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Technique. It involves the use of kinesiology and acupressure. .
NAET as an energy healing technique facilitates the elimination of physical symptoms that may be related to stress and energy blockages. NAET has originally been developed to eliminate allergies, but has proven to be effective for emotional release and changing limiting beliefs.
It allows you to overcome difficulties without reliving the event or events that led to those beliefs or emotions.
For more information, access the NAET page here.