Whether your business is just starting out and you're a young entrepreneur, or you have an established and well-performing business that you'd like to take onto the next level, business coaching can help you tackle growth issues, setting up business objectives and plans, tracking and monitoring progress and generally making sure you see the results you are working towards.
The benefit of Business Coaching lies in the process of translating the goals of the business owner or director from “wanting to” into “executing on”, to support Business growth and progress, insofar it relates to the leader of the business and / or other employees. Coaching for resources that have specific needs related to their own and business growth are also provided.
Gaining Clarity in terms of Goals and Plans
Firstly, together we focus on creating a "well formed outcome" as a point of departure for the development of specific goals - either for the business as a whole or for specific people in the business. Plans are created to achieve business outcomes through business coaching and/or business strategy sessions. This could entail one or more of the following:
- Exploring, defining and implementing the leadership and business objectives
- Creation of a business plan working towards these objectives
- Creation of a development plan for the leaders, supervisory and other employees that are focused and aligned to the business objectives
- Leadership coaching sessions focused on outcomes.
Focus Areas may include
Each business client has different needs, and based on the requirements of that business, one or many of the following may be included in the coaching process
- Clarifying career and business goals
- Assisting you to plan and execute the required actions so that desires are turned into realistic and clear goals
- Setting up business objectives and business plans
- Defining the right actions needed to achieve the goal or goals
- Developing effective problem solving and thinking strategies where necessary
- Maintaining focus and motivation
- Monitoring and measuring progress
- Performance coaching for different levels of employees to optimize results may include interpersonal aspects, communication, or any other area that presents a challenge in terms of business performance
Leadership discussions to define business strategies and goals often involve the following aspects without being limited to these:
- The current business model
- Business Purpose
- Desired Outcomes
- Leadership roles and styles
- Internal and External Communication Processes
- Process Optimization and/or Enhancements
Consider the great business leaders of the world and successful entrepreneurs, whether in mainstream corporate business, or in small and medium enterprise, or even in the specialist professions, entertainment, technology and any other industry that you could possibly name. Those people who stand out as achievers in their field are mostly those who did not accept reality and life according to the hand dealt to them. They often faced huge opposition and even ridicule. But they reached deep into their own psyche to find the strength, determination and enthusiasm needed to turn their burning desire into reality.
Through business coaching the leaders and the employees can be guided towards achieving higher levels of productivity and to take responsibility for the own development and career fulfillment. The process involves providing strategies and systematic plans for improving work satisfaction and performance that can be executed by the individual with the agreed support structures in place.
Who would benefit:
- Individuals who work independently either in their own business or in a sales environment with limited support resources
- Any SME that wishes to increase productivity, performance excellence and to empower staff to grow in their careers and to contribute exponentially more to the growth of the business.
- Individuals who would like to start a small business or that are a recent Entrepreneur