A Journey to Uncover Intuition and Joy
Creativity is not reserved for the select few. Why else are we blessed with imagination, glorious senses, the spoken word, dreams, movement and laughter, if not to experience peace and happiness? The demands of daily living, of fears and doubts and responsibilities may drown out your inner voice. You can learn to tune into it again, to be in tune with inner senses, to take advantage of your intuition.
Why would I want that, you may ask? Well, maybe you don’t. You may be happy to let the joys of life pass you by.
And on the other hand, you may want more of the natural gifts that life promises.
So, if you desire this type of transformation, then consider joining this workshop series. It won’t be the end of what you learn and how you grow, since that should never stop.
You can access the full program HERE.
In summary, what you will gain:
- Learn, through visualisation, imagination, the heightened use of your five senses, and by sharing and storytelling
- Transform unhelpful thoughts and emotions, by using the gifts of your five senses as well as your sixth sense, into personal strengths
- Gain insights to create a world that you perceive as “better” (since the world is what you perceive it to be)
- Use meditation simply and easily, without getting tangled up in do’s and don’ts
This workshop is designed to allow you to explore your mind, break away from established patterns of thinking and feeling and to gain new insights, to focus on the gifts of the present and develop an achievable vision for the future.
REGISTER or GET MORE INFO by CLICKING HERE.
Upcoming Workshop Details
The series is divided into 4 parts and will be held as 4 workshops. The workshops follow upon one another and you need to attend all four sessions for the most benefit.
For dates access the Event Schedule here.
- Cost: R1600 (include all workshops and workshop material to sustain learnings)
- Venue: Yemanya Office, Roosevelt Park
- Level: No previous knowledge and experience required
- Refreshments are provided
Number of Attendees per Series
A maximum of 6 participants can be accommodated. Workshops are kept small and intimate, allowing you to receive personal attention and guidance on the use of the various techniques. Active participation will allow you to attain the most benefits.